6 Blackforest Way, Clyde North VIC 3978Sold $690000
AN OUTSTANDING MASTERPIECE!
House Sold - Clyde North VIC
An achievement in space, design and high quality features, this Henley constructed home is a rare find in the much sought after Selandra Rise estate. Offering 3 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms and a fully enclosed sunroom, this immaculately presented home is just conveniently minutes away from the Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, medical centre, schools, childcare facilities, parks, bicycle paths and wetlands. At approximately 30sq of living space, this property would make the perfect home for a growing family with an eagerness to entertain.
Contemporary and classic work harmoniously at the frontage as you enjoy the beauty of the home before even setting foot in it. The façade welcomes you with its porcelain tiled pillar and timber cladding with the abundance of external LED lighting. Upon entry, the textured feature tiled wall will lead you to the main attraction of this residence – the grandeur of its one of a kind open plan living. Saturated in natural lighting with large triple casement windows, the grand open plan living provides the luxury of a well-illuminated large space without sacrificing style, functionality and liveability. Frosted glass with wooden framed doors provide privacy to the living space adding another touch of elegance throughout. Entertaining guests is much welcomed and celebrated as the home integrates its open plan living with its adjoining sunroom.
This one of a kind residence includes the following;
• Zoned refrigerated cooling and heating system – the ideal system for days of extreme heat
• Economical 6.6kw solar panel unit
• Generous master bedroom with premium plantation shutters, dual access walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity and double shower
• Remaining bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 600mm double wall ovens, 40mm caesarstone grand island kitchen bench, walk-in pantry, cold water tap point to fridge space and feature overhead cupboard LED lighting
• Expansive open plan living combining family room, living room, bar area and dining
• Separate tv area/kids retreat
• Enclosed tiled sunroom with feature ceiling, industrial size range hood, additional ceiling mounted exhaust, gas point and fan – the perfect space for entertaining
• Low maintenance garden with newly landscaped front yard, composite decking with LED illuminated steps, and freshly resurfaced driveway and concreting
• Bespoke floating cabinetry throughout with LED lighting in bar and custom paintwork to floating entertainment unit and shelving
• Additional LED downlights throughout home, including external pillars and eaves
• Video intercom and wiring allowance for external security cameras
• Conveniently placed internal access to double garage
Be quick and call today to arrange an inspection!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 448 m²
- 2 Garage