54 Pamplona Way, Clyde North VIC 3978Sold $680000
A STUNNING MASTERPIECE!
House Sold - Clyde North VIC
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas plus study, this immaculately presented home is situated in the sought after Clydevale Estate and within close proximity to shops, childcare and recreation facilities. This Porter Davis built home is only 2 years old and would be ideal for any growing family looking for a quality home and a combination of modern living with a community lifestyle.
This property includes the following-
• Master bedroom with fully fitted WIR, ceiling fan and ensuite with double vanity, 1200 x 900 shower with semi frameless screen and floor to ceiling tiles
• Remaining bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Main Bathroom has a freestanding bath, 900 x 900 shower with semi frameless screen, skylight and black tapware t/o with water fall twin shower heads
• Gorgeous modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, stone benchtops, plumbing for fridge and walk in pantry
• Spacious family living and dining area plus separate lounge room
• Stunning decked undercover outdoor area with ceiling fans and mains gas, electricity and water points in alfresco ceiling ready for an outdoor kitchen
• Low maintenance landscaped garden
• Double gate side access- Plenty of room for a trailer, boat or caravan!
• Colourbond roof with upgraded sarking, double glazed windows and upgraded insulation all for efficiency
• 7.8 kw solar system with 24 panels
• Seven zone electric ducted heating and cooling system operated from any smart device and wall mounted tablet (every room can be set at own temperature for personal preference)
Other extras include 2.6 metre ceilings, french oak floors, block out and sheer floor to ceiling curtains, 3 way stacker doors, downlights and double remote garage with internal access
Be quick and call today to arrange an inspection!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 459 m²
- 2 Garage