3 Seachange Parade, Lyndhurst VIC 3975Sold $1036000
APPROX 44SQ BURBANK EX-DISPLAY IN MARRIOT WATERS!
House Sold - Lyndhurst VIC
This spacious and uniquely designed property is of the highest standard and has been thoughtfully planned with quality and functionality in mind.
Offering 4 bedrooms + study and gallery and 4.5 bathrooms, this two-storey home offers a generous family orientated floor plan with a long list of high end extras. This house translates into modern living of the highest order offering quality, style, immaculate fixtures, finishes and décor while being at the most ideal location!
With the Marriott Waters Shopping precinct, wetlands, parks, school, medical centre, child care and bus stop only moments away, it’s no surprise why Lyndhurst has become one of Melbourne’s most sought-after suburbs.
This stunning home includes the following-
– Four Bedrooms plus Study- All bedrooms feature full ensuite’s and WIR’s.
– Three massive separate living areas plus gallery and large family dining.
Decked alfresco with bi-fold doors as well as balcony.
– Stunning kitchen that you would only see the likes of on Masterchef! Features include high-end. appliances, thick waterfall stone benchtops, breakfast bar, full butler’s pantry, triple oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher, built-in microwave and coffee machine, window splash back and an enormous amount of bench and cupboard space.
– Master bedroom includes two spacious separate WIR’s and huge open ensuite with freestanding bathtub, double shower and double vanity.
– Other extra’s include heating and cooling, powder room, high ceilings, downlights, porcelain tiles, high quality window fittings and furnishings, custom doors and handles, huge laundry with and abundance of cupboard and bench space, double remote garage with internal access, fully landscaped gardens, alarm system, high quality light fittings and fixtures and plenty more!
This home is within a stone’s throw away from the following amenities-
– Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately a 10 minute walk away from the house.
– Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes drive away from the house.
– Less than 1km away from the Marriot Waters’ Residents Club, which includes fully equipped gym, function and multi-purpose rooms and in ground swimming pool. This complex is exclusive to Marriott Waters’ residents only.
– Western Port Highway access is approximately four minutes drive away from the house.
– Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately ten minutes walk away from the house.
– Within walking distance to Child Care, Medical Centre & Early Learning Centre.
– Two sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance.
– Easy access to Thompsons Road and South Gippsland Highway.
– Also located within walking distance to Marriott Waters’ wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures.
INSPECTIONS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET BEFORE AN INSPECTION CAN BE ARRANGED-
– FINANCE MUST BE APPROVED AND READY.
– YOU MUST REGISTER WITH US PRIOR TO INSPECTION.
– PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ALL INSPECTIONS.
– PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ENTERING THE PROPERTY IF YOU HAVE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS SUCH AS FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, RUNNY NOSE AND SHORTNESS OF BREATH.
– IF YOU HAVE BEEN OVERSEAS OR BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS RETURNED FROM OVERSEAS TRAVEL WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS, WE WILL UNFORTUNATELY HAVE TO REFUSE ENTRY.
– PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE AS ALL DOORS AND CURTAINS WILL BE OPENED DURING THE INSPECTION.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY DUE TO THE REASONS ABOVE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
Every Precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, however it does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or agency. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Our floor plans and site plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such, we accept no liability for the accuracy or details in our floor plans or site plans.
Please note the status of and or the information on the property may change at any time.
Please see the link below for due diligence check-list.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS IN ORDER TO GRANT ENTRY.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 512 m²
- Floor Area is 406.85 m²
- 5 Toilet
- 2 Garage